Palmenforum.de

Forum für winterharte und tropische Palmen, Agaven & Yucca, Bananen, Baumfarne, Palmfarne und andere exotische Pflanzen

Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Ankündigung

Palmensamen
Weltweit größte Auswahl, 4000 Arten sofort lieferbar
rarepalmseeds.com/de (Anzeige)
Palmen, Yucca, Bananen...
...und andere winterharte Exoten vom Spezialisten
www.palmeperpaket.de (Anzeige)
Profi-Palmendünger
Von Experten entwickelt. Auch für Bananen u.a.
"Winterharte Palmen" (Buch)
Hier steht alles, was man zum Auspflanzen wissen muss

#1 12.08.2014 16:33

David Schweden
Mitglied

Outer pots for palms (Töpfe)

Can anyone give me a tip where to order outer pots that fit the oblong inner pots that palms often come in?

One of my inner pots has diameter 190 mm at the top, 145 mm at the bottom and height 220 mm.

At least one drainage hole and a fitting saucer would be great, or at least possibility to add that yourself. The palm is too big for lifting out of a pot.

I already got the info that besides palms also roses are often grown in oblong inner pots. Possibly rose pots would do but I'm guessing pots for palms soon get bigger than any rose pot.

I searched the forum and found nothing on "Töpfe", and in the shop I found only inner pots. It is hard to google since I just get lots of hits on palms in pots..

#2 13.08.2014 22:46

Alcibiades
Mitglied

Re: Outer pots for palms (Töpfe)

Hello David,

the owner of this website sells some planting potts on his website. I think posting links to other commercial websites here would not be appropriate. Tell me some details about what you are looking for. Terracottapotts?

I will send you some links per PM on Palmtalk.

Jakob

#3 14.08.2014 07:53

David Schweden
Mitglied

Thanks but don't you think it would be ok to post links to shops for this subject? Hard to avoid IMO.

When I search "Töpfe" or "Topf"  or look in section "Zubehör" on palmeperpaket.de I get only 3 types of inner (plastic) pots, no outer pots. I think he also owns rarepalmseeds.com but I wouldn't think they sell pots.

Update: I can't see any PM section here but I got an e-mail! smile Three very interesting tips. I'm thinking I might as well post them here since the owner doesn't have any outer pots?

Beitrag geändert von David Schweden (14.08.2014 08:38)

#4 15.08.2014 23:43

Alcibiades
Mitglied

Posting links in a forum can be a problem for the owner of a website. Legally he might be responsible for linked content. I will post non commercial links only.

Fußzeile des Forums